Apache NRCD meets for its Regular Board Meeting on the Third Tuesday of each month.
In the Summer (May – September) the meeting starts @ 7 p.m.
In the Winter (October-April) the meeting starts @ 6 p.m.
Location: 823 E Main Street – Springerville. Az. Conference room of the Springerville NRCS FO
APACHE NATURAL RESOURCE CONSERVATION DISTRICT
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS MEETING AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING, JULY 18, 2017 7:00 pm
823 E. MAIN ST. – SPRINGERVILLE, AZ.
- Call to order.
- Minutes – May 16,2017
- Reports: (reports may be submitted in writing, presented orally, or both, and may be discussed and voted upon).
- USDA-NRCS – conservation programs
- USDA- Forest Service – pertaining to conservation programs
- Arizona Game and Fish – pertaining to conservation programs
- Arizona State Land Dept.- pertaining to conservation programs
- US Fish & Wildlife – pertaining to conservation programs
○ District Operations/ Education Center – events of office –
AZ Association of Conservation Districts
- District Technical Advisors – pertaining to local district programs
- Other Agency Representatives
- 4. Old Business:
- A) ADEQ Grant
- 5. New Business
- A) Pay Bills –
- B) new sign for District stands, purchase clothing or accessories to advertise District, consider GPS’s purchase
- :B) New Cooperator –
- 6. Approval of District Financial /Ed Center Report
- 7. Call to the Public (This is the time for public comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not on the agenda. Matters raised by the public may be scheduled for consideration at a later date.)
- 8. Executive Session (The Board may vote to enter into Executive Session, which will not be open to the public, for the purpose of discussion or consideration of USDA-NRCS records exempted by law from public inspection that is specifically required to be maintained as confidential by federal law pursuant to Arizona Revised Statutes §37-431.03(A)(2).)
- 9. Announcements of future meeting dates: A) Next regular meeting is scheduled for August 15, 2017
- B) Regular meeting of the Board of Supervisors are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month @ 7:00 p.m., at the District Office, 823 E Main Street – Springerville, AZ.
- 10. Adjourn